Having greater visibility into field operations can dramatically improve service delivery and results across your entire business. Whether you’re a carrier, a service provider, equipment manufacturer, ISV, or contractor, everybody in your organization benefits from knowing in real-time what is occurring in the field.
One sure way to get better visibility into your field operations is to eliminate data and communication silos. While individual solutions for single areas of operations may seem to make sense, in reality, this inhibits your ability to gain a complete view across your end to end telecom operations.
The ability to bring together real-time data from the multiple systems you rely upon (customer data, employees, contractors, sensors, devices, and equipment) provides a more holistic view of your business that can remove the current inefficiencies.
So, how can visibility help your organization? Here are a few possibilities:
- Elevate your customers’ experience by providing convenient and personalized interactions through a self-service portal. It’s an easy and cost-effective way to provide excellent extended customer service. Customers will feel empowered with the ability to report issues, book appointments, and receive real-time arrival and job updates.
- Create and track multi-stream work orders with a complete, 360 view of all jobs, locations, and availability of resources. With access to data based on completion status and work history, you can enable far more strategic and cost-effective preventive maintenance.
- Increase efficiency of scheduling and dispatch operations that accelerates speed to resolution and improves service outcomes. With automated AI-based scheduling combined with a real-time view into location and status of all field technicians (including contractors), you could see results of up to 24% increase in field productivity and a reduction in service costs up to 15%.
- Improve Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) with automated route optimization. With full visibility into traffic, potential delays, priority, and distance, crews can spend more time on the job vs. in the truck, resulting in an up to 20-35% increase in work order completion.
- Decrease cost of building and maintaining large, geographically dispersed network assets. Planning, coordinating work orders, and optimized routing all benefit from the availability of location intelligence. Incorporating strong GIS capabilities into field service operations improves business processes for better customer service and support.
- Increase vehicle and worker safety by managing your entire fleet in one system. Your vehicles are a significant asset in getting telecom field work completed, so downtime is not an option. Access to geofence information allows you to monitor field resource movement with alerts of field crew arrival and work in progress.
- Improve field work completion stats by providing field techs with full, easy, and real-time access to information on every customer, account detail, safety hazards, work history, and asset history. An intuitive, easy-to-use interface ensures even the least tech savvy field technician is highly productive.
- Prevent downtime while increasing asset utilization with complete visibility to all data regarding company and/or customer-owned assets.
Contact us to learn more.