KloudGin is revolutionizing field service and asset management across multiple vertical industries, disrupting established players and the status quo. Leveraging cloud, mobile, big data, AI and sensors, our platform connects customers, employees, contractors, and devices delivering information to workers where and when they need it. When technology makes workers’ lives easier, productivity skyrockets.
We believe that improving the customer experience is a relentless effort. It is etched in KloudGin’s DNA to deeply understand how they use and feel about our products in complex mission critical scenarios. We have gotten calls from users in Louisville during the middle of the night when snowstorms hit the city and field crews were working tirelessly to restore critical infrastructure services in sub zero temperatures. When they tell us, “I could wrap my arms around this system and give it a hug!”, our team is motivated and united in our mission to deliver information to workers where and when they need it. KloudGin’s core values are customer obsession, innovation, avoiding complexity and making things which are really easy to use.
KloudGin is looking for a dynamic Implementation manager for SaaS solutions who can also roll up his/ her sleeves to play the role of Business Analyst and manage multiple SaaS implementations for KloudGin Field Service, Work and Asset Management products across industries.
Who will love this job
- Someone like working in a fast-paced, nimble and innovative environment
- Someone who enjoys working collaboratively with internally, partner and external customers
- Someone who loves implementing complex business solutions across industry verticals
- Someone who thrives on running multiple projects, managing changing priorities
- Someone who like to roll up sleeves to do functional configuration work yourself
- Someone who love to help end users adapt to a new systems
What you’ll do
- Implement KloudGin Field Service, Work and Asset Management solutions.
- Map stated client requirements to standard KloudGin Field Service, Work and Asset Management business processes forming the basis of subsequent process-based discussion and creating a solution design document.
- Manage and mentor a team that are both subject matter experts. Work with remote onshore/ offshore teams.
- Create and complete up-to-date onboarding plans and additional training for new team members.
- Allocate resources and create efficiencies with each client implementation.
- Review project plans, generate meeting minutes, and other documentation to ensure all tasks have been completed with quality according to plan.
- Create process improvements and ensure they are being adhered to.
- Monitor past roll out projects and create reports detailing insights and potential improvements for future initiatives.
- Assist in Statement of Work efforts by providing key product knowledge and strategies for addressing prospect business requirements, writing project scoping responses and SOWs, Change Management and contributing to other proposal-related activities.
You should have
- Required: Minimum 4 years of experience in implementing complex B2B SaaS products in a Series A/B rapidly growing startup
- Required: Minimum 1 year supervisory experience
- Preferred: Operational processes and accounting experience. Implementing a field service management system.
- Experience in project management, business requirement mapping, solutioning, resource allocation, and process optimization.
- Demonstrated time management and critical thinking skills.
- Focus on facilitating collaboration, with demonstrated leadership and problem-solving capabilities.
- Strategic ability to assess and recommend additional structure and processes
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with proven ability to initiate and manage relationships via phone and email.
- Willing to travel to meet customers and train end users
- Willing to work with globally distributed teams
- Ability to be flexible and re-prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to facilitate workshops and drive the client to decisions
- Excellent leadership and management skills, providing guidance to both the client and the project team
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills
KloudGin is the only SaaS combined one-cloud industry-focused field service and asset management solution that eliminates silos, automates work management processes, enables customer self-service, and increases worker productivity. KloudGin applications help operations develop new revenue streams and business models. Serving companies with complex, asset management and field service requirements, KloudGin connects customers, employees, sub-contractors and assets with AI-powered access to information on any device.